We started working with Multifakt in 2016. Our goal was to develop a software for the courier broker website.
We started working with Multifakt in May 2016. Our goal was to develop a software for the courier broker website. It makes it possible to easily send a courier package through their website.
Based on pricelists created by the site owner (broker), the software searches for courier companies that are able to deliver a user-specified parcel and sorts them according to the service price.
The system has tools to handle customers who send a lot of packages. This type of client has access to a panel that allows to check the status of the orders, invoices, downloads and can also access the address book function. Registered customer can pay through a moneybox (virtual wallet).
Brokers who use the software can:
- Communicate with courier companies using the API to automate the orders
- Use extensive statistics and reports that help in site management
- Calculate the profitability of the site
- Create and manage their own price lists
- Manage invoices issued to customers
- Give discount codes
- Create administrative groups with strictly defined permissions
- Manage the downloads
- Manage the content
Currently the software is implemented on 45 websites.
Software integrates with:
- Comparisons of courier services: CloudShipping, FindKuriera.pl
- Courier companies such as: UPS, K-EX, FedEX, DPD, DHL
- Online shops
- Payment services: Dotpay, Przelewy24, Transferuj.pl
- Allegro, Opineo, Infakt
Technologies we used
This solution made it possible to create safe and easy-to-use software.
See application design